Ready for a change??....and desire to work in a small professional operation?
Are you tired of watching TV in the pilots lounge? Flying 15 or less hours per month? Need to build time in a turbine aircraft for future employment? Love moving the sticks 4-7 hours per day. THEN APPLY HERE and NOW!
Aviation Services Unlimited d.b.a Uniflight Global Flight Services, is a FAR 91/135 Operator based in Rome, New York. ASU offers an opportunity for a Commercial Rotorcraft Helicopter - Instrument pilot for long term employment. Dual rated a plus.
WE ARE VETERAN Friendly!
- Ideal candidate will have some FAR 135 experience, a current CFI and a desire to learn the light utility niche while flying 350-400 hours per year. Great time building opportunity for future RW or FW employment.
- ASU operates 3 BH206B's and 1 MD500E helicopter to conduct patrols.
- Cessna 172P for Pipeline patrols and logistics support.
Our work includes Vegetation, LiDAR, IR and Mine Surveys, Utility Grid Post Storm patrols and an occasional photo flight or Charter. This is an opportunity for a 14/14, 7/7 or 5/2 schedule after completing all training requirements in house on your way to a FAR 135.293/299 Checkride.
** ASU offers local affordable housing as an expense item.
** Uniflight Global offers medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k) and 15 days paid time off. Please visit us at: asuhelicopter.com
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
- MUST POSSESS FAA Comm Rotorcraft License with Instrument
- Current Commercial RW experience within last 12 mos. (documented)
- Instrument Qualified
- 1500 hours total in a helicopter
- *500 hours turbine helicopter
- *100 hours PIC in BH206B/L/OH58 or MD500 50 hours night
- 200 hours cross country
- Aerial Application Experience
- 100 hours experience in Powerline or Pipeline Patrol
- Fixed Wing CMEL or CSEL and current, or willing to upgrade to CSEL.
- FW/RW Dual Rated.