Aviation Services Unlimited, LLC:
Are you tired of watching TV in the pilots lounge? Flying 15 or less hours per month? Need to build time in a turbine aircraft for future employment? Love moving the sticks 5-7 hours per day. This is a challenging flying opportunity.
THEN APPLY HERE and NOW!
Aviation Services Unlimited d.b.a Uniflight Global Flight Services, is a FAR 91/135 Operator based in Rome, New York. ASU offers an opportunity for a Commercial Rotorcraft Helicopter - Instrument pilot for long term employment.
- Ideal candidate will have some FAR 135 experience, a current CFI and a desire to learn the light utility niche while flying 350-400 hours per year. Great time building opportunity for future RW or FW employment.
ASU operates 3 BH206B and 1 MD500E helicopter. We also operate a Cessna 172P for Powerline and Pipeline patrols.
Our work includes Vegetation, LiDAR, IR, Mine Surveys and Utility Grid Emergency patrols. This is an opportunity for a 14/14 or 7/7 schedule after completing all training requirements in house on your way to a 135 Checkride.
** Uniflight Global offers medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k) and 15 days paid time off after 60 days of service. Please visit us at: asuhelicopter.com
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
- Current Commercial RW experience within last 12 mos. (documented)
- 1500 hours total of helicopter
- 500 hours turbine helicopter
- 100 hours PIC in BH206B/L or MD500 50 hours night 200 hours cross country
100 hours experience in Powerline or Pipeline Patrol
Fixed Wing CMEL or CSEL and current, or willing to upgrade to CSEL.