Aviation Services Unlimited, LLC:
Aviation Services Unlimited d.b.a Uniflight Global Flight Services, is a FAR 91/135 Operator based in Rome, New York. ASU offers an opportunity for a Commercial Rotorcraft / Helicopter - Instrument pilot for long term employment.
- Ideal candidate will have some FAR 135 experience, a current CFI and a desire to learn the light utility niche while flying 300-400 hours per year. Great time building opportunity for future RW employment.
ASU operates 2 BH206B helicopters and a Cessna 172P for Powerline and Pipeline patrols. Our work includes LiDAR, IR, Mine Surveys and Utility Grid emergency patrols. This is an opportunity for a 14/14 or 7/7 schedule after completing all training requirements in house.
** Uniflight Global offers medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k) and 15 days paid time off after 60 days of service. Please visit us at: asuhelicopter.com
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
- Current Commercial RW experience within last 12 mos. (documented)
- 1500 hours total of helicopter
- 500 hours turbine helicopter
- 100 hours PIC in BH206B/L or MD500 50 hours night 200 hours cross country
100 hours experience in Powerline or Pipeline Patrol
Fixed Wing CMEL or CSEL and current, or willing to upgrade to CSEL.