Utility Helicopter Pilot - B206
Hillsboro Aviation, Inc.
3845 NE 30th Ave
Hillsboro, OR 97124
The Contract & Charter Division
Hillsboro Aviation’s contract & charter division specializes in utility, executive charter, tours and excursions, and unmanned aerial systems (UAS). Our utility focus includes natural resources, aerial survey, firefighting, construction, film/photo/news, and heli-skiing. We have flown over 1.2 million hours and conducted missions ranging from firefighting to oil exploration and LiDAR to agriculture. Our fleet is comprised of the Bell 205A1++, Bell 407, Bell 407HP, Airbus AS350B3e, Bell 206, and Beechcraft King Air series.
The position will cover a B206 for Ramp, Fire Call-When-Needed work, as well as an exclusive use power line support contract for line patrol, crew shuttle and external load support. Additional qualifications in other aircraft we operate are also considered.
With support from the office, pilots are responsible for organizing and managing the daily requirements of the project while representing Hillsboro Aviation in a professional manner. This includes the courteous interaction with our client, the look and presentation of the equipment used, equipment checks before use, and accurate daily reporting of maintenance, flight time, duty time, and mileage.
• Commercial rotorcraft helicopter license
• Current medical
• Current passport
• Current driver license with clean driving record
• Applicant must meet the requirement for FAR Part 135
• 1500 hours RW PIC
• 100 hours of RW PIC in the last 12 months, 10 hours shall be in a B206 series
• 750 hours of turbine PIC, which 50 hours shall be in a B206 series
• 200 hours of mountain flying experience
• Previous vertical reference experience
• Fire-fighting and/or utility experience
• Deep snow landing and cold weather experience
• PSD and/or torch qualifications
• Current interagency card
• Instrument rating
• Experience in multiple make/models of helicopters we operate