· Mandatory = 1500 total time,
· Mandatory = 500 hours minimum (long-line) vertical reference flight time
· Mandatory = 250 hours minimum mountain flying time
· Mandatory = 100 hours PIC in helicopters weighing 12,500 or more.
· Mandatory = S-70/H60 type rating
· Preferred = USFS or CalFire “H-60” carded
· Mandatory = Commercial F.A.A. Rotorcraft Pilot license, 2nd Class Medical, and a valid U.S. Passport.
· A positive attitude toward employees, supervisors, customers, and vendors.
· Personal flexibility regarding schedules and task assignments, especially with customers and projects, is essential to a successful career at Helinet Aviation.
· Organizational skills, maintaining a clean work area, timely completion of paperwork, communication skills, and an ability to follow-through on all tasks.
· Valuable (common-sense) respectful character traits such as honesty and reliability, with a commitment to safety, sensitivity for customer privacy, and confidentiality regarding proprietary information.
We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.