Heli-Co is a growing company which provides helicopter services based in New Orleans, LA. This position is based at the Lakefront Airport. We take pride in our company’s family type culture and our employees quality work. Over the last 10 years we have focused on being a positive ambassador for the helicopter community focusing on safe and quality service in all areas of our company.
Heli Co. New Orleans is looking for a highly motivated Certified Flight Instructor Instrument Pilot who is willing to conduct local air tours in New Orleans on an as needed basis, 30-40 hours a week, in a Robinson R-44. You will be paid hourly as an employee plus tips! 135 operations available if applicant meets FAA minimum requirements.
The right pilot will enjoy taking tour customers to showcase New Orleans while holding safety paramount and be willing to work as needed/part-time in our organization.
Qualified candidates must possess the following:
- Hold and maintain a Certified Flight Instructor and Certified Flight Instructor Instrument in rotorcraft category and helicopter class.
- Hold and maintain at least a 2nd Class medical
- SFAR Instructor endorsement for Robinson R-44
- Positive character and good communication skills
- Demonstrate a high standard of professionalism both in and out of the workplace
Dental insurance, Paid Vacation, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, and Aflac. Company benefit’s offered after company 90 probationary period.