● Manage the day-to-day operations of a small helicopter services and tour company in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area.
● Carry out the strategic sales, marketing and operations objectives of the parent company, and provide necessary reporting and updates to parent company leadership.
● Ensure that the quality of customer service is maintained in all business relationships, and assist in pursuing new business opportunities.
● Serve as the initial point of contact for flight customers; responsible for scheduling flight events, responding to customer calls and questions, and greeting customers arriving at the facility.
● Must be willing to fill multiple roles to include, when necessary: Loading and unloading passengers, performing basic cleaning services of the customer lounge and staging area, and driving the passenger van for pick-up or drop-off.
● Manage daily and weekly flight scheduling requirements through the company website, and ensure that booked flights are correctly logged and reflected on the company website.
● Processing payments through our online payment gateway.
● Assist in the management of company social media accounts to ensure that information presented to the public is accurate, relevant, and timely.
● Assist with the basic accounting and recordkeeping functions of the company, and work with parent company leadership to ensure accurate accounting practices are in-place and followed.