Heli-One Canada is looking for a Structures AME who will be responsible for maintenance to airworthy standards, inspecting and releasing maintenance for contracted maintenance support at our Borden, ON location.
- Follows approved repair/modification procedures for component or aircraft, consulting internal procedures that have been TC approved, original equipment manufacturers (OEM’s) technical data, and work package instructions.
- Positions and aligns subassemblies in jigs or fixtures, using measuring instruments, following blueprint lines and index points
- Inspects completed work to identify any needed rework before submitting for final release inspection; ensures that repaired components meet prescribed standards and tolerances.
- Performs serviceability tests on repairs using test equipment specified in technical manuals.
- Completes work package documentation after finishing all designated operations.
- Submits completed work to Quality Assurance for final/in progress inspection and recertification of airworthiness.
- Work shifts/weekends as required
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Employees must comply with and adhere to all company policies