Join our team: A&P Mechanic Foreman with Fast-Track to Director of Maintenance
NorthStar Helicopters is looking for a professional and highly skilled A&P Mechanic to join our team and guide our maintenance department in providing outstanding maintenance to our existing fleet of Airbus AS350 Series Helicopters with Safran Helicopter Engines.
NorthStar is a 14 CFR Part 135 On Demand Air Taxi Operator involved in Tourism, Heli-skiing, DOI/BLM/USFS, External Load, Executive transport and many other areas of the helicopter industry. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional service and safety throughout every facet of our operation. Our commitment to excellence has earned us a stellar reputation in the aviation industry, and we are now seeking an A&P Mechanic Foreman to join our team and, within a year, assume the role of Director of Maintenance.
What We Offer:
- Career Advancement: This is not just a job; it’s a launchpad for your career. As the A&P Mechanic Foreman, you’ll have the unique opportunity to be mentored and groomed for the Director of Maintenance position, setting you on a clear path to leadership.
- Safety First: We have a strong commitment to safety, ensuring that you work in an environment that values your well-being and the well-being of our passengers and crew.
- Competitive Compensation: We value your expertise, and we offer a competitive salary and benefits package that reflects your skills, experience and commitment.
- Team Atmosphere: When you join NorthStar, you’ll become part of a close-knit team that supports and collaborates to achieve our shared goals.
- Ensure that NorthStar maintains the safest air operations possible.
- Must be highly knowledgeable of the Aircraft Manufacturer’s Maintenance Manual, inspection and maintenance specifications, applicable Federal Aviation Regulations and applicable portions of the Operations Manual.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations and guidelines established by the FAA, Federal and State governments along with local entities as they apply to maintenance of NorthStar’s fleet, as well as company policies.
- Coordinates all daily operations of the maintenance department to maximize efficiencies.
- Improve the efficiency of the department through individual tracking and analysis of daily maintenance, thereby improving customer relations with both internal and external customers.
- Develop and maintain annual budgets which enhance and ensure that departmental and company goals and objectives are being met.
- Collaborate with the current Director of Maintenance to develop the necessary skills to step into the Director role.
- Share your vision of leadership and lead a team of A&P mechanics in performing maintenance, repairs, and inspections on our helicopter fleet in an expanding environment.
- Encompass the desire to work with a variety of personalities amongst a team of approximately 10 mechanics and with all other departments.
Travel: Some travel may be necessary