Candidate must have:
· FAA Commercial Pilot license with a current Class II FAA medical certificate and a
Rotorcraft/Helicopter Rating with a minimum of 1000 hours pilot in command flight
· Fixed wing Commercial Pilot certificate with a multi-engine land rating with 100 hours
· 100 hours of low level spray experience preferred
· Ability to work both day and nighttime shifts
Ideal candidate will also have, in addition to the above qualifications:
· a minimum 100 hours of low level spray experience
· a multi-engine land rating and a minimum of 500 hours pilot in command multi engine
· have a Public Health License and an Aerial Applicators License
· Mosquito control spray experience
Hiring range is $30.00 - $33.00 depending on experience and qualifications. This is a Seasonal position thru October 31, 2020; non-benefit eligible position.
Send resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 19, 2020.