Sevierville, TN 37876
Scenic Helicopter Tours is seeking R44 pilots to fly tour operations in the Smoky Mountain area. Please provide a cover letter and resume. Direct phone call applications will not be accepted or answered.
- FAA Commercial Helicopter (Rotorcraft) Certificate.
- Current FAA Class II (or higher) Medical Certificate R44 SFAR.
- Min 300 hours Rotorcraft PIC Minimum.
- Min 100 hours PIC Robinson R44.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and easily with outstanding customer service.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to clearly and concisely speak to customers
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple, cross-functional projects simultaneously.
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to establish effective relationships with other team members and general public.
- Computer Skills Basic software skills to include MS Office and MS Based software.