R44 Tour Pilot - Pensacola FL
Pensacola, FL 32506
Hang Ten Helicopters is accepting applications for a full time R-44 tour pilot in Pensacola, FL. Operations include scenic tours around the Pensacola beaches and downtown areas, along with occasional photo flights, and aerial survey flights.Additional duties include administrative tasks (scheduling and managing tours, etc.) and basic upkeep of the aircraft (washing, waxing, and vacuuming, etc).
Shared accommodation is available and the applicant will need to pay a portion of the utilities.
Pay to be negotiated.
- FAA Commercial Helicopter Certificate
- Current FAA Class II (or higher) medical certificate
- Minimum 500 hours in helicopters
- Minimum 150 hours in the R-44 with SFAR endorsement
- Robinson Safety Course Certificate
- Must have outstanding customer service skills and be a self-starter.
- Must be able to take and follow direction, be a contributing member of a small team, and maintain a healthy work environment.
- Must also be flexible with your schedule.
- Certified Flight Instructor Certificate in the R-44
Applicants should email us their resume, a cover letter, two references, pilot certs, a current medical certificate.