Orbic Air, LLC is the premier leader in helicopter tours in the greater Los Angeles area, extending throughout California. Our fleet of Robinson R-44 and Airbus EC-130 helicopters provides our visitors and returning clientele a premium, safe & reliable experience. Our suite of services include tours ranging from mountain-top landings to coastline rides, as well as fully customizable charters throughout the state. We offer nighttime and daytime tours.
The compensation package for pilots consists of a salary and benefits that include overtime pay, health insurance coverage, and disability insurance coverage. Pilots at Orbic Air can expect to fly up to 70 hours/month through the mountains and coastlines of California.
Orbic Air is a diversified helicopter operation with a keen, unwavering focus on four specific goals: excellence, safety, reliability and professionalism. We exemplify these values every day in both our work and our attitude, and expectations for our pilots are to always raise the bar for ourselves and our clients.
Orbic Air, LLC is seeking skilled, motivated R-44 pilots to join our growing team. Below are the requirements and expectations for a Pilot seeking this position:
- Pilots must have their FAA Commercial Rotorcraft and Commercial Flight Instructor ratings.
- Instrument rating is preferred, but not required.
- Pilot candidates must meet the requirements of Part 135 and have 500 hours of total helicopter time including 100 hours of cross-country of which 25 hours of cross-country must be at night.
- Pilot candidates are also required to have attended the Robinson Safety Course, 50 hours in the R44 and an R44 CFI sign-off.
- Please send your resume/qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not review applicants without receiving your resume/qualifications