R44 flight instructor/tour pilot
Blue hill helicopters
125 acces road
Norwood MA, MA 02062
Due to a very busy year and the industry taking lower time pilots in larger aircraft, Blue Hill helicopters is looking for an R44 flight instructor and tour pilot. We are a very busy flight school and tour operation located near Boston.
On average our pilots fly 20 plus hours a week in new, well maintained aircraft. We offer diversity with tours, training and photo flights. Boston offers excellent experience for anyone wanting to gain valuable hours. We offer outstanding pay and conditions. Previous applicants may re apply.
- Current CFII with SFAR 73 sign off to instruct.
- 200 hours in helicopters with at least 100 in Robinson aircraft.
- Accident free
- Available to fly 6 days a week including weekends
- Ability to manage your own schedule, call students and your customers to schedule.
- Maintain student records and other company paperwork