Metro Aviation is seeking a Quality Control Airworthiness Specialist in Shreveport, Louisiana at the Metro Aviation Headquarters.
Our mission is to provide the safest and highest quality traditional aircraft operations, completions, and maintenance so that we will:
- Allow our customers to safely and effectively accomplish their mission profile,
- Allow our employees to exercise their talents and maximize their potential, and
- Ensure the financial stability of the corporation.
Our goal is to find qualified candidates who value our mission and contribute to our overall safety culture.
We invest in the well-being of our employees. The following FREE benefits are offered to all full time employees: family health and prescription insurance, family dental insurance, family vision insurance, life insurance, short term disability, and an Employee Assistance Program.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide strong technical knowledge and analytical skills associated with aircraft conformity inspections, aircraft inspection programs, approved aircraft inspection programs, aircraft, engine and appliance records research, airworthiness directives research, and regulatory requirements.
- Develop and administer FAA Approved Aircraft Inspection Programs (AAIP) and Minimum Equipment Lists (MEL) to include performing audits and revisions.
- Develop aircraft Master Inspector Lists compiling all inspection, scheduled maintenance, overhaul, and service life limitation requirements in accordance with the aircraft and engine manufacturer's technical source documents.
- Administer aircraft maintenance tracking programs to include performing revisions and gap audits to manufacturer's technical source documents and apply corrections as necessary.
- Monitor new and recurring FAA Airworthiness Directives and manufacturer's Service Bulletins, interpret, and disseminate complex technical data for proper corrective actions by field technicians.
- Administer aircraft Weight and Balance program and Equipment Lists.
- Develop and maintain a complete regulatory and technical publications library.
- Audit aircraft maintenance records and generate work scopes for aircraft major maintenance and modification events.
- Perform aircraft acceptance inspections after heavy maintenance and modification shop visits; conform alterations on new and refurbished aircraft completed for EMS operational configuration to FAA approved design data.
- Conform aircraft to certification and operational regulatory requirements generating conformity substantiating document files to obtain FAA approval for adding aircraft company's 14 CFR Part 135 certificate.
- Provide technical and regulatory oversight of major repairs and major alterations applied to company aircraft.
- Provide assistance to the Records Department reviewing aircraft return to service supporting documentation, parts certification documents, and major repair and alternations documentation for compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Provide assistance to Aircraft Maintenance Technician's interpreting technical data and regulatory compliance matters.
- Ensure compliance with FARs, maintenance procedures, airworthiness directives and service bulletins/service letters.
- Ensure that maintenance documents/records are organized and protected to meet the needs of the Company and to ensure that business is carried out in accordance with FAA regulations.
- Manage and assist in Aircraft Acceptance Inspections, Type Certificate Data Sheet Conformity Inspections, Supplemental Type Certificate Conformity Inspections, FAA Form 337 Conformity Inspections and physical inventory of the aircraft.
- Assist in managing the revision process of the Aircraft Status Report to reflect changes stemming from Airworthiness Directives, Manufacturer's Bulletins, revisions or other applicable data.
Metro Aviation is committed to employees, customers, and the community to promote diversity and inclusion by developing policies, programs, and procedures that foster a work environment where differences are respected and employees are treated fairly.
Metro Aviation prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind and ensures equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all aspects of the relationship between Metro Aviation and its employees, including recruitment, employment, promotion, transfer, training, working conditions, wages and salary administration, employee benefits, and application of policies.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.