- Strong knowledge of 14 CFR regulations applicable to the maintenance of aircraft operated on a part 135 air carrier certificate
- Strong technical knowledge associated with aircraft inspection programs
- Strong knowledge of managing aircraft records, AAIP's, MEL's, Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins, Weight and Balance, Equipment Lists, and Major Alteration/Repair processes and data
- Honesty, integrity, and a commitment to maintaining safe compliant aircraft
- Prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines
- High attention to detail
- High critical thinking to use logic and reasoning to identify, research, and resolve issues
- Excellent math skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suite products
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- FAA Airframe and Power Plant (A&P) Mechanic Certificate required
- Inspection Authorization preferred
- Five (5) years' experience maintaining or managing FAR 135 aircraft
- Experience in inspection program development or analysis
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Temperature controlled office
- Indoor and outdoor, flight line, and hangar locations in variable inclement weather
- Pro-longed periods of sitting and working on a computer
- Ability to conduct activities requiring extensive sitting, moderate walking and standing.
- Ability to conduct activities requiring lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of burdens up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis.
- Ability to conduct activities requiring climbing, stooping, kneeling/bending and reaching on a limited basis.
- Ability to hear routine conversation and to distinguish various office noises, and aircraft and machinery noises on a daily basis.
- Various travel required - 10%
Metro Aviation is committed to employees, customers, and the community to promote diversity and inclusion by developing policies, programs, and procedures that foster a work environment where differences are respected and employees are treated fairly.
Metro Aviation prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind and ensures equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all aspects of the relationship between Metro Aviation and its employees, including recruitment, employment, promotion, transfer, training, working conditions, wages and salary administration, employee benefits, and application of policies.