Position Title: Quality Assurance Assistant
Location: Auburn, WA
Classification: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Reports to: Chief Inspector
Duties & Responsibilities: including, but not limited to, the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Performs continuous auditing of incoming inspection and maintenance technical entries for compliance with Part 145 repair station regulations.
• Identifies deficiencies with inspection and maintenance technical entries and initiates audit finding forms clearly identifying deficiencies and suggested short term corrective actions.
• Consults with the Chief Inspector regarding significant audit findings before initiating a crew contact for corrective actions. Maintains aircraft technical records, the electronic maintenance tracking system, and electronic work order system.
• Coordinates aircraft, component, and engine record entries, journey log sheets and completed work orders for entry into the Cascade computerized maintenance tracking system.
• Assist the Maintenance Supervisor in forecasting and tracking of component times and limits on aircraft enrolled in the company’s computerized maintenance tracking system.
• Assists the Maintenance Supervisor and Chief Inspector in various aircraft records research projects as instructed.
• Assists the Chief Inspector in compiling and archiving aircraft technical records, completed work orders, inspection forms, and journey logbook pages in such a manner that once filed, information pertaining to a specific item can be readily located.
• Coordinates with the Chief Inspector for submittal of information to the FAA as required. Creates and revises repair station forms and maintains the repair station forms database.
• Administers and oversees the technical publications library including electronic publications.
• Completes vendor audit requests and maintains the vendor audit records and database.
• Coordinates with the parts and accounting departments to assure vendor approval statuses are kept current.
• Assists the Chief Inspector in preparing corrective action plans and responses to repair station related audit findings.
• Assists the Chief Inspector with completing internal audits.
• Must be able to read and understand detailed regulatory information in English in both printed and electronic format.
• Must be able to sit for lengthy periods
Pay is commensurate with experience
Benefits available after successful completion of eligibility period/s to include health, dental, vision, life/AD&D insurance, 401k, Legal, Supplemental Life, Flexible Spending Account and Paid Time Off
Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and be able to pass FAA regulated drug/alcohol tests and a background check prior to start.
Equal Opportunity Employer