AMERICAN MADE. WORLD RENOWNED.
Proudly made in the USA, Enstrom Helicopter Corporation, a Surack Enterprises company, has a rich history for design innovation with the thrill of flying in our veins. Our goal is to provide helicopters to exact specifications and deliver support and maintenance worldwide. We offer many available configurations and have the capability to equip and style each customer's Enstrom to fit their unique needs. Performance, operating cost, reliability, customization – at Enstrom we check all the boxes and deliver a world-class helicopter that is highly regarded on every continent. Step into an Enstrom and one realizes we are passionate about what we do. Our helicopters offer superior performance for military training, law enforcement, commercial, and private operations.
We are seeking a full time Production Test Pilot/CFI. The right candidate for this position will be driven and passionate about manufacturing exceptional helicopters, enjoy the challenge of being an integral part of a rapidly growing business and most of all, take pride in knowing they will be one of many reasons customers will enjoy the thrill and pride of owning an Enstrom.
This is an onsite position and not remote-based.
Conduct production flight test of new aircraft. This entails following an approved procedure to test and adjust the aircraft, engines, avionics systems, and other related systems to assure that the aircraft is in accordance with existing design and performance specifications.
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Conduct production acceptance flight tests of Enstrom helicopters to assure the aircraft meets FAA certification standards.
- Debrief engineering and manufacturing personnel of ground and flight discrepancies and provide technical assistance to aid in resolving discrepancies and problems.
- Track & balance main rotor blade sets.
- Conduct pre/post maintenance flights of customer aircraft to determine airworthiness and compliance with FAA standards.
- Support Sales and Marketing by conducting demonstration flights.
- Adhere to production acceptance test procedures and company SOP's.