Pilot VFR Rotor wing- Kenai, AK
We’re hiring a Pilot to provide medical air transportation services to our customers. This pilot will be qualified to fly our AS350. Scheduled shifts run seven(7) days on seven (7) days off, 12 hr shifts and service day or night trips. Safety is a key pillar of our services, therefore all of our pilots work on a quality, professional team that are committed to high safety standards for the crew and our customers.
- Pilot will work with a team of medical experts to safely transport customers to and from locations and facilities.
- Ensure aircraft readiness for flight dispatches as described in the appropriate manuals, including all FAR and company requirements, and aircraft cleanliness duties.
- Maintain accurate company and regulatory documentation and record keeping for shifts, load manifests, etc.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with both air and ground dispatch, flight crews, facilities and partners.
- Provide shift change info to transitioning pilot and team, and follows protocols for recording company change board details.
- Pilots are accountable to maintain required certifications and ongoing ground and air training.
- Committed to being on-time, reliable, professional and meet our elevated standards in safety and service.