- FAA Commercial Pilot license with a current Class II FAA medical certificate and a Rotorcraft/Helicopter Rating with a minimum of 1000 hours pilot in command flight time
- Fixed wing Commercial Pilot certificate with a multi-engine land rating with 100 hours Multi-engine PIC
- 100 hours of low level spray experience preferred
- Ability to work both day and nighttime shifts
Ideal candidate will also have, in addition to the above qualifications:
· a minimum 100 hours of low level spray experience
· a multi-engine land rating and a minimum of 500 hours pilot in command multi engine flight time
· have a Public Health License and an Aerial Applicators License or be able to obtain one within six (6) months of hire
· Mosquito control spray experience
Hiring range is $30.46 - $40.59 depending on experience and qualifications. This is a full-time position with excellent benefits including Florida Retirement System (FRS).
Send application and resume to email@example.com no later than December 2, 2019.
EOE/DFWP, Veteran’s Preference to those who qualify.