Candidate must have:
- FAA Commercial Pilot license with a current Class II FAA medical certificate and a Rotorcraft/Helicopter Rating with a minimum of 1000 hours pilot in command flight time
- Fixed wing Commercial Pilot certificate with a multi-engine land rating with 100 hours Multi-engine PIC
- 100 hours of low level spray experience preferred
- Ability to work both day and nighttime shifts
Ideal candidate will also have, in addition to the above qualifications:
· a minimum 100 hours of low level spray experience
· a multi-engine land rating and a minimum of 500 hours pilot in command multi engine flight time
· have a Public Health License and an Aerial Applicators License
· Mosquito control spray experience
Hiring range is $30.00 - $33.00 depending on experience and qualifications. This is an on-call position (hours on an as needed basis depending on operational needs) non-benefit eligible position.
Send resume to email@example.com. Position is open until filled.