If your passion is flying and you want to work
in an environment
Where every second counts, contact us today!
H135 SPIFR EMS FLOAT PILOT Midwest and Southeast regions
- $5,000 Additional pay per year float stipend
- $2,000 Additional pay per year SPIFR stipend
Float pilot Midwest and Southeast regions depending on company needs.
Float pilots will work a minimum of 14 shifts every 28 days (excluding travel) with a schedule at the discretion of the Company. Per Diem is provided as well as reimbursable travel expenses.
You Can Make a Difference.
Join a team of highly skilled pilots, emergency medical experts, and mechanics whose mission is to save lives.
Med-Trans provides air medical services through the rapid transport of the critically ill and injured. Med-Trans, renowned for its state-of-the art helicopter equipment, has established itself as an industry leader in safe and successful missions. We take great pride in hiring the most talented pilots available in the industry today!
Med-Trans Corporation offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package: medical, dental, & vision coverage; life insurance; a 401(k)-retirement plan with a company match; paid time off and holiday pay.
Med-Trans also provides employees 100% company-paid:
· Life insurance
· Short-term disability
· Long-term disability insurance
This is a SPIFR Position reqiring 50 hours of actual. Please list a breakdown of your IFR experience.
- Current FAA Commercial Certificate with Rotorcraft
- Helicopter Instrument Rating
- Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate
- Prefer Bell 407 or EC-135 experience
- 2,000 total Flight Hours
- 1,500 total helicopter time
- 1,000 total Helicopter PIC Hours
- 1,000 total Turbine Hours Recommended
- 200 Helicopter Night Flight Hours (Aided and/or Unaided)
- 200 Instrument Hours (50+Hours Actual)
Visit www.med-trans.net for all Med-Trans career opportunities