Pilot (IFR) Fixed Wing
North Bend, OR
Pilots get more with GMR Companies in 2022!
- Very Competitive Base Wages as of July 2022
- Competitive Geo-Modifiers %
- 15K Sign-On Bonus after training!
- 40K Retention Bonus after 36 Months
- Off-Duty Housing at this location
Cal-Ore life Flight, part of the REACH/Global medical Resposne Family of Companies has an opporutntity for a Full- Time Fixed Wing Pilot to join our team.
Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains a schedule as set forth by the company. The pilot should be prepared to occasionally serve extra duty shifts when called upon, due to the absence of other pilots for vacation, sick leave, etc.
- Ensures aircraft readiness for flight dispatches, these items to include, as described in the appropriate manuals, but not limited to all FAR requirements, all Cal-Ore Life Flight requirements, aircraft cleanliness duties, all flight crew requirements.
- Accurately completes, in entirety, all required paperwork duties, i.e., duty shift change form, load manifests, duty/time sheets, all within a timely manner.
- Continues in educational betterment, e.g., CTS, ground training and flight training.
- Ensures that any and all pertinent information about flight operations will be disseminated to his/her shift change pilot and/or disseminated through the Company Communications Board per policy.
- Conducts himself/herself in a professional manner at all times.
- Attends meetings when required, and is available for training and check-flights outside of normal duty shift rotation.
- Upholds current company policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties during scheduled shift as requested by Director of Operations or Chief Pilot.
- Maintains safety as the primary concern.