To join our pilot team you must have:
- Current FAA Commercial Certificate with rotorcraft
- Helicopter instrument rating
- Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate
- 2,000 total helicopter flight hours
- 1,000 total helicopter PIC hours
- 1,000 turbine hours
- 200 helicopter night flight hours (aided and/or unaided)
The Float Pilot position is a full-time travel position providing support across a region. Travel to the location will be by air or ground.
Float Pilots are unique in that they are asked to adapt to different geographical locations, handle slight variations of the same type aircraft but more importantly, get along with the many personalities you will encounter while performing your duties around the country
We prefer Bell 407 or EC-135 experience
Med-Trans is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for the position applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status sexual orientation, military/veteran status or other non-merit factors.