Alyeska Helicopters is looking for a full-time CFII for our small but busy part 141 flight school. We currently operate R-22 Beta II and a R44 Raven I Instrument Trainer.
The right candidate should be self-motivated, and require little direct supervision, and possess the following qualifications:
· FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate with Rotorcraft-Helicopter rating
· FAA CFII Certificate with Rotorcraft-Helicopter rating
· Minimum 500 hours
· SFAR-73 endorsement to instruct in the Robinson R-22 and R-44
· RHC Safety Course completed within the last 5 years
· Proficient with desktop computers as well as Microsoft Word and Excel
· Flight weight of 180lbs or less
- Provide basic and advanced helicopter flight and ground instruction
- Evaluate, communicate, and document training progress of students within the established curriculum
- Assist in the upkeep of current publications and training material
- Assist with the recruitment of new students
- Assist with office and administrative responsibilities including the preparation of documents, reports, and answering phones as required
There is the potential for reassignment to our parent company, Alpine Air Alaska. Alpine Air Alaska is a part 133/135 air carrier, conducting scenic flights as well as utility missions across the state of Alaska.
No phone calls please. Email resumes to email@example.com.