- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- 3 years experience in a fast paced clerical environment required
- A & P License
- [Preferred] Prior aircraft maintenance records experience
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure, works effectively and accurately with frequent interruptions, and set and reset multiple priorities.
- Ability to communicate professionally, effectively and persuasively both orally and in writing at all levels of the organization.
- Able to speak fluent English.
- Able to sit, stand or squat for extended periods of time.
- Maintains a professional image.
- Must possess very good organizational skills
- Self directed – able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work within a strong team environment.
- Excellent public relations, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, Ramco (training provided), and various other computer based software programs.
- Demonstrated awareness and understanding of the dynamic customer environment both internally and externally.
Med-Trans is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for the position applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or other non-merit factors.
If your passion is patient care and you're ready to work in an environment
where every second counts, apply today!