- Valid FAA A&P Certificate
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
- Valid DOT medical card, or ability to obtain upon hiring
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn and work with others
- Prior aviation maintenance experience
- MD500 factory training
- Rolls Royce 250-C20 series factory training
- Willingness to learn and contribute in maintaining other aircraft in Hillsboro Aviation's fleet, as needed.
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Wellness benefits, including alternative care and lifestyle discounts
- 401(k) + match
- Monthly team-building events, including BBQs and happy hours
- Exercise, shower facilities, and locker rooms at headquarters
Hillsboro Aviation’s growth and sustainability is rooted in its commitment to attracting a diverse set of talent from around the world. To that end, we encourage qualified individuals from all walks of life to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
This job will remain open until filled. Please do not call regarding the status of your application.