· Associate’s degree (A.A./A.S.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; and five years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Manufacturers training on company-specific aircraft preferred.
· FAA, Airframe & Powerplant license (A&P) in good standing.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule.
· Ability to travel a minimum of 20% of the time
· Valid Driver’s license.
· Inspection Authorization (IA)
· Manufacturers training on company-specific aircraft.
· Proficient with Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
· Electronic Reporting Program (ERP) experience preferred.
· Electrical troubleshooting and refined vibration-balancing.
· Sheet metal and composite repair procedures.
· Ability to read and understand various documents such as 337’s, Service Bulletins, Airworthy Directives (AD’s), etc.
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
· Ability to be a team player with a professional attitude.
· Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize and multi-task and meet deadlines.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.