About PT. Sayap Garuda Indah
PT Sayap Garuda Indah (SGI) is an Indonesian based and incorporated company with its primary activity being the provision of Rotary and Fixed Wing aviation services to the mining, tourism and corporate VIP sectors of aviation.
PT SGI has previously achieved BARS Registration from the Flight Safety Foundation. From the Board of Directors and Senior Management down, the PT SGI team has affirm and demonstrable commitments to Health, Safety, Environment and Security (HSES), and will introduce significant policies to ensure these commitments and goals are realised and maintained.
Long-Line Helicopter Pilot Required
PT Sayap Garuda Indah (HeliSGI) has a requirement for Long-Line Rotary Pilots for Bell 407 / Bell 212 / Bell 412 fleet
All Applicants should be able to display a high standard of professionalism and also it will be essential that they can work both independently and as a part of a small highly motivated team.
Minimum Qualification should include the following:
• Current CPL or ATPL License including a Class 1 Medical Certificate
• Total Flight Time – 2500 hours
• Total Time Command in Helicopters – 1500 hours
• Total Time Command in Multi Engine (For B212/B412 pilot) – 500 hours
• Total Time in Command Turbine Engine Helicopter – 1000 hours
• Total Time in Command on Helicopter Type (external load operations, 200 hours, 100ft plus longline ops VRLL 100 hours) - 300 hours
• Experience in Hoist Operations preferred (B212,B412 only)
• Experience in high Altitude Flying (8,000-15,000 feet) (B212, B412 only)
• Experience in Seismic Operations
• Applicant is subject to passing SGI's Medical Examination standard
Must have nil violation or accidents in the last five years.
Previous experience operating in Indonesia or PNG will be highly desirable.
PT Sayap Garuda Indah (SGI)
“Exploring Opportunities & Solutions”
Benoa Heliport Complex
Jl. Raya Pelabuhan, Benoa, Pesanggaran,
Office: +62 361 846 8955