AMERICAN MADE. WORLD RENOWNED.
Proudly made in the USA, Enstrom Helicopter Corporation, a Surack Enterprises company, has a rich history for design innovation with the thrill of flying in our veins. Our goal is to provide helicopters to exact specifications and deliver support and maintenance worldwide. We offer many available configurations and have the capability to equip and style each customer's Enstrom to fit their unique needs. Performance, operating cost, reliability, customization – at Enstrom we check all the boxes and deliver a world-class helicopter that is highly regarded on every continent. Step into an Enstrom and one realizes we are passionate about what we do. Our helicopters offer superior performance for military training, law enforcement, commercial, and private operations.
We are seeking a full time A&P Final Assembly/Flight Line Mechanic. The right candidate for this position will be driven and passionate about manufacturing exceptional helicopters, enjoy the challenge of being an integral part of a rapidly growing business and most of all, take pride in knowing they will be one of many reasons customers will enjoy the thrill and pride of owning an Enstrom.
- A full competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation, and more!
- A family and team-oriented work environment and a company culture that supports personal growth, excellence, quality consciousness, communication, and innovative collaboration.
- Negotiable relocation assistance package for the right candidate.
- Compensation is commensurate with knowledge and experience levels.
BASIC WORKER FUNCTION:
Performs final installations, adjustments and testing procedures as helicopter goes onto flight line for final stage of manufacturing process, flight test, blade tracking, and sign-off. Recommends sign-off by authorized personnel during assembly, installation and/or repair process, or signs off under FAR 65.103, where appropriate.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Tracks blades with pilot and performs adjustments on blades and various helicopter mechanisms.
- Adjusts fuel flows, etc. until helicopter receives FAA approval and sign-off occurs.
- Does flight line repair and overhaul work for customer service as assigned.
- Signs off work as legally appropriate.
- Examines parts and assemblies for defects and to determine conformance to specifications and blueprints.
- Reports lack of conformance to the appropriate parties.
- Examines defective machinery and equipment in Assembly area to determine cause of malfunction and reports need for repair to Supervisor.
- Installs and adjusts such complex assemblies as correlator assembly, main rotor assembly, tail rotor assembly, drive belt pulleys, exhaust manifolds, linkage connections for cyclic stick, heater hoses for cabin and fittings, and belt tension assembly, connects fuel lines, etc.
- Use power and hand tools.
- Performs all installations according to blueprints and specifications.
- Trains other workers.
- Serves as consultation resource with other workers. Observes all safety regulations.
- Other duties as required.