• COM or ATP certificate with Rotorcraft Helicopter Rating
• Current class 1 or 2 medical
• Current driver license with clean driving record
• Able to legally work in the U.S.
• 2500 hours RW PIC of which 100 hours in B205 (or similar)
• 250 hours of vertical reference experience of which 50 hours in B205 (or similar)
• Must meet interagency carding requirements for 2023 (or be eligible for interagency waiver)
• Minimum 10 hours of B205A++ PIC within the past 12 months
• Recent flight and vertical reference time in B205A1++ within the last 12 months
• Current interagency card listing B205 (or similar)
• Additional experience in B407/AS350 and/or B206
• Instrument rating
• Current passport
About Hillsboro Aviation
Founded in 1980, Hillsboro Aviation offers complete helicopter and airplane services comprised of five divisions: contract & charter, aircraft sales & management, service center, FBO, and parts sales. Serving domestic and international markets in the government, commercial, and private sectors, we have 14 aircraft and over 85 employees. We operate out of our award-winning headquarters at the Portland-Hillsboro Airport (KHIO).
We believe in the power of a personal approach. We passionately purvey the notion of flight, a dream demanding creativity, persistence, resilience, and intent. We strive to foster a legacy of innovative thought, leadership, mentorship, service, and sustainability. We are dedicated to providing opportunity and growth for our team, our customers, and our community by providing extraordinary and memorable experiences in the air and on the ground.
The Contract & Charter Division
Hillsboro Aviation’s contract & charter division specializes in utility, executive charter, and tours and excursions. Our utility focus includes natural resources, aerial survey, firefighting, construction, film/photo/news, and heli-skiing. We have flown over 1.2 million hours and conducted missions ranging from firefighting to oil exploration and LiDAR to agriculture. Our executive charter and tours/excursions services offer an unparalleled customer experience.
Hillsboro Aviation’s growth and sustainability is rooted in its commitment to attracting a diverse set of talent from around the world. To that end, we encourage qualified individuals from all walks of life to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
This job will remain open until filled. Please do not call regarding the status of your application.