Reserve Pilot VFR Rotorwing (Float)
Pilots get more with GMR Companies in 2023!
- Competitive annual starting salaries from $82,686 - $90,220 (DOE) + 20% Geomodifer!
- Reserve Pilot Allowance adds $12,000 annually
- $10,000 Sign-On Bonus after training!
- $40,000 Retention Bonus after 36 Months in the GMR Pilot Retention Bonus Plan
- Housing and Travel covered during hitch
We’re hiring a Reserve Pilot to provide medical air transportation services to our customers. This pilot will be qualified to fly our EC130 and AS350. Scheduled shifts run seven days on/seven days off, 12 hrs shifts and service day or night trips. Safety is a key pillar of our services, therefore all of our pilots work on a quality, professional team that are committed to high safety standards for the crew and our customers.
- Pilot will work with a team of medical experts to safely transport customers to and from locations and facilities.
- Ensure aircraft readiness for flight dispatches as described in the appropriate manuals, including all FAR and company requirements, and aircraft cleanliness duties.
- Maintain accurate company and regulatory documentation and record keeping for shifts, load manifests, etc.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with both air and ground dispatch, flight crews, facilities and partners.
- Provide shift change info to transitioning pilot and team, and follows protocols for recording company change board details.
- Pilots are accountable to maintain required certifications and ongoing ground and air training.
- Must be willing to travel to field base locations, as directed. Required travel may include any base location within the REACH Air Medical Services system.
- Must be able to adapt to a new location with limited knowledge of the surrounding area.