Survival Flight is now accepting resumes of qualified Mechanics interested in working with our team in Kennett, Missouri. The Aviation Mechanic is responsible for maintenance and preventative aircraft maintenance activities in order to comply with FAA air carrier requirements.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) certification required
- 3 yrs of aviation experience, helicopter experience preferred
- Bell 407 experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Airframe & Powerplant (Required)
Work Location: One location
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.