Hopscotch One LLC is looking for a full-time dedicated, personable, and professional team member who is excited to provide safe and responsible first-rate service to a private family while operating their 2010 Bell 427 for a Part 91 operation. Typical usage is between 250-300 hours per year. Aircraft is based out of Danbury Municipal airport and is maintained by Sterling in PA. The mission compilation is exciting and varied for any experienced pilot. The primary mission is for family transport to and from NYC and surrounding airports. However, the family is active up and down the east coast which provides for a mix of exciting off airport landings, unique trips, and different destinations.
We provide incredibly competitive compensation & benefits and an enjoyable working environment.
The position will require the following:
- Must have willingness for occasional overnight travel and some extended trips (3-7 days)
- Typical daytime business usage is upstate NY to NYC Wait and returns from office.
- Extended usage to and from golf outings, long weekends, touring.
- Must be comfortable/proficient with night flight and off-airport landings
- Proficiency in multileg and/or obscure flight planning (e.g. We are traveling to this distillery in V.T. please locate the nearest suitable landing venue)
- Willingness to help with travel logistics and assist team members with family transportation.
Please provide CV with experience.