What You’ll Bring
You’ll bring the necessary qualifications and licenses:
- FCC – General Radio Telephone Operators License
- NCATT – Aircraft Electronics Technician Certification (recommended)
- Graduate from an Aviation Electronics training school or program
You’ll bring the required skills and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with avionics installations and repair of avionics systems in general aviation aircraft
- Experience with avionics systems in single and multi-engine airplanes and helicopters
- Experience with Garmin, Bendix-King, ARC, S-Tec, Avidyne, Sandel, and Chelton Avionics systems
Preferably, you’ll also bring:
- System integration experience
- FAA Repairman’s Certificate or eligibility
- A&P license
- FAA pilot’s license
- Strong computer skills. Experienced with Microsoft Office and computer-aided drafting.
How We Hire
We are dedicated to providing opportunity and growth for our team, our customers, and our community by providing extraordinary and memorable experiences in the air and on the ground. We believe that when we take care of our people, our people take care of the rest.
We offer the following benefits to our employees:
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Wellness benefits, including alternative care and lifestyle discounts
- Monthly employee engagement events, including BBQs and happy hours
- Exercise, shower facilities, and locker rooms at headquarters
Hillsboro Aviation’s growth and sustainability is rooted in its commitment to attracting and maintaining a diverse set of talent from around the world. We come from different backgrounds, speak different languages, and hold different belief systems. But we are all born of the same thirst for more. And we are all passionate purveyors of flight.
To that end, we encourage qualified individuals from all walks of life to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
This job will remain open until filled. Please do not call regarding the status of your application.