We are looking to hire an experienced 234/47D Command Pilot. The scope of this work will be conducted international and domestically to support our heavy-lift operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Operate aircraft to the highest standard, safety and efficiency:
- Utilizing sound aeronautical decision making (ADM), risk management and situational awareness (SA)
- In accordance with company policy, regulations and guidance.
- Orchestrate the flight operation and the activities of all personnel under the scope of their responsibility.
- Represent the company in a positive manner in all activities.
- Promote CHI’s core values and integrity while in conduct of their duties
- Meet customer expectations to ensure the highest possible service.
- Actively identify and mitigate safety concerns and/or risks.
- Seek opportunities for improvement and productivity.
- Coordinate and supports the project team
- Perform any required administrative efforts.
- Assist wherever possible in the overall success of the operation
- Keep CHI management and other interested parties informed of job activities or other relevant information.
- Serves as Project Lead in the absence of the Site Manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the V.P. of Flight Operations, Director of Operations, Chief Pilot, and Assistant Chief Pilot.
- Other duties as assigned.