Aircraft Maintenance Technician (AMT)- Central, CA
IMMEDIATELY HIRING! AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN FULL-TIME Opportunity
We’re hiring an Aircraft Maintenance Technician (AMT) responsible for the overall maintenance and safety of our on-site fleet and will be qualified to support our EC135. This is a key role to ensure our team can safely maintain and deliver timely and high-quality transportation services, care and customer service to patients.
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician will perform maintenance services including mechanical inspections, screening, repairs and provide regular statuses to the Lead Technician.
- Manage inventory checks to ensure stock of supplies and equipment, regularly update the equipment tracking log, place replacement requests when necessary and document part expenditures.
- Clearly document service paperwork and FAA information as required and adhere to policies and procedures while complying with the company’s information security standards.
- Take pride in sustaining a safe and clean working environment for the aircraft maintenance team and flight crew.
- Use appropriate communication methods to help facilitate coordination of efforts between departments, vendors and team members.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow AMTs and operations team.