- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- Prolonged periods of standing and / or walking.
- Must be able to lift 70 lbs.
- Must be able to work long hours in all types of weather and environments.
- Must be able to observe visually the work performed by others and ensure it meets standards.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
This is a full-time position of 40 hours a week Monday –Friday. Overtime and weekend hours may be required depending on needs of the company.
Occasional travel will be required in direct support of the needs of the company, training, or field repair.
REQUIRED LICENSES and EXPERIENCE:
FAA Airframe & Powerplant certification with 5 years’ experience required.
Hillsboro Aviation’s growth and sustainability is rooted in its commitment to attracting a diverse set of talent from around the world. To that end, we encourage qualified individuals from all walks of life to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.