Metro Aviation is seeking a Fabricator Technician for our PMA Production Shop located in Shreveport, Louisiana.
Our mission is to provide the safest and highest quality traditional aircraft operations, completions, and maintenance so that we will:
- Allow our customers to safely and effectively accomplish their mission profile,
- Allow our employees to exercise their talents and maximize their potential, and
- Ensure the financial stability of the corporation.
Our goal is to find qualified candidates who value our mission and contribute to our overall safety culture.
To fabricate aircraft parts in accordance with company processes and engineering.
- Fabricate aircraft parts from engineering drawings
- Operate multiple fabricating machines
- Form parts out of sheet metal
- Repair fiberglass parts
- Read and comprehend work orders
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Attention to detail
- Reliability and punctuality
- Ability to contribute to problem-solving
- High focus on assigned tasks within specified time frame
- Follow directions exactly as instructed
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Sheet metal fabrication ability preferred
- Cabinet building skills preferred
- Walking, standing, pushing, pulling, reaching, bending, kneeling
- Use of various equipment to climb heights
- Use of heavy machinery
- Lifting up to 50 or more pounds
- Indoor/outdoor shop environment with potential extreme hot and cold temperatures
- Exposure to hazardous chemicals is possible
- Moderate to loud noise level
EXPECTED HOURS & SCHEDULE
- Full-time, 40 hours per week
- Monday-Thursday 7:00am-4:30pm, Friday 7:00am-12:00pm
- Overtime necessary depending on workload
*Metro Aviation does not have a Visa Sponsorship program at this time*
Metro Aviation is committed to employees, customers, and the community to promote diversity and inclusion by developing policies, programs, and procedures that foster a work environment where differences are respected and employees are treated fairly.
Metro Aviation prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind and ensures equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all aspects of the relationship between Metro Aviation and its employees, including recruitment, employment, promotion, transfer, training, working conditions, wages and salary administration, employee benefits, and application of policies.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.