Metro Aviation is seeking an Avionics Technician for our Part 145 Repair Station located in Shreveport, Louisiana at the Metro Aviation Headquarters.
Our mission is to provide the safest and highest quality traditional aircraft operations, completions, and maintenance so that we will:
- Allow our customers to safely and effectively accomplish their mission profile,
- Allow our employees to exercise their talents and maximize their potential, and
- Ensure the financial stability of the corporation.
Our goal is to find qualified candidates who value our mission and contribute to our overall safety culture.
Job Objective: To install, troubleshoot, and repair electrical wiring and avionics equipment on aircraft.
- Fabricate and/or install basic avionics and electrical systems
- Assist with complex system installations and tasks
- Disassemble and reassemble aircraft interior as needed to facilitate avionics installs/repairs
- Light, sheet metal fabrications as directed to facilitate avionics installation or repairs
- Assist with wiring harness wire board set up and layout
- Complete wiring harness fabrication and installation
- Complete coax installations
- Complete or assist with electrical harness continuity and power checks
- Complete or assist with ground operational tests and inspections
*Metro Aviation does not have a Visa Sponsorship program at this time*
Metro Aviation is committed to employees, customers, and the community to promote diversity and inclusion by developing policies, programs, and procedures that foster a work environment where differences are respected and employees are treated fairly.
Metro Aviation prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind and ensures equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all aspects of the relationship between Metro Aviation and its employees, including recruitment, employment, promotion, transfer, training, working conditions, wages and salary administration, employee benefits, and application of policies.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.