Pilot (IFR) Rotor Wing - Burbank, CA
- Competitive Pilot Compensation
- Newly Increased Geo Modifiers (January 2022)
- Location Specific Signing Bonuses and Relocation Assistance Available
We’re hiring a Pilot to provide medical air transportation services to our customers. This pilot will be qualified in our EC-135 (H135) Helicopter. Scheduled shifts run seven days on/ seven days off, 12- hour shifts and service day or night trips. Safety is a key pillar of our services, therefore all of our pilots work on a quality, professional team that are committed to high safety standards for the crew and our customers.
- Pilot will work with a team of medical experts to safely transport customers to and from locations and facilities.
- Ensure aircraft readiness for flight dispatches as described in the appropriate manuals, including all FAR and company requirements, and aircraft cleanliness duties.
- Maintain accurate company and regulatory documentation and record keeping for shifts, load manifests, etc.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with both air and ground dispatch, flight crews, facilities and partners.
- Provide shift change info to transitioning pilot and team, and follows protocols for recording company change board details.
- Pilots are accountable to maintain required certifications and ongoing ground and air training.
- Committed to being on-time, reliable, professional and meet our elevated standards in safety and service.