- Minimum 1 year as a safety professional
- Aviation experience required
- Clean driver’s record
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, disciplined with a can-do attitude
- Prepared to travel within the operational region
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Utility powerline construction safety experience (preferred)
- Construction safety experience (preferred)
- Qualified candidates that also have fixed-wing pilot licensing may be eligible for additional consideration and compensation (preferred)
- This position requires residency or relocation to the Lewiston, Idaho area.
Employment Status: W2
Annual Salary: $85,000.00 DOE
Group Health & Dental: Employer paid for employee; option for employee to insure family members.
Retirement Plan: Yes
Life Insurance: Yes
Travel and Out of Town Lodging: Company paid and arranged
Relocation Assistance: Yes
Schedule: Central office in Lewiston, Idaho, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.