Minimum Required Qualifications:
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Certificate
- Federal Aviation Regulations and EMS aviation practices knowledge
- Avionics troubleshooting and electrical repair experience
- Aircraft maintenance systems, records and maintenance support and planning
- Related experience under CFR Parts 133, 135 and 145
Why Choose REACH? As a quality air medical transport service, REACH is one of Global Medical Response’s (GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care and check out our comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers.
The company offers benefit eligible employees medical, dental, and vision coverage as well as Paid Time Off, disability plans, paid holidays, and a 401(k) retirement plan. Starting compensation for this position currently ranges between $29.63/hour - $40.56/hour, depending on experience and certifications."
PLEASE NOTE: COVID-19 vaccination is NOT a condition of employment, or for consideration for employment with the GMR Family of Companies. However, upon acceptance of offer and joining the GMR family, you will be required to submit your COVID-19 vaccination status of either vaccinated or not vaccinated.