Helicopters is a well established FAA Part 133 and 135 Air Carrier
performing helicopter charters and tours in the Hawaiian Islands. We
currently have an opening for a FAA licensed Airframe and Powerplant
Mechanic at our Hilo Hawaii base.
- Perform periodic inspections and maintenance on our AS350 B2
- Complete required logbook entries and ensure all appropriate return to service documentation is collected and filed
- General helicopter upkeep and corrosion control
- Must be available to accompany check flights after significant maintenance
- Other duties as assigned by the director of maintenance.
Most work will occur in the evening hours. This position requires
applicant to pass a background check and participate in FAA mandated
drug screening. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive
list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with
Safari Helicopters offers excellent compensation and benefits including paid Medical and 401k with matching.