Regional Field Mechanic - Rotor Wing
Our Field Mechanics support the daily maintenance of the helicopters across their region. They also perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, inspections, repairs, and modifications to airframes, rotors, and appliances. Our Field Maintenance team maintains our helicopters to the highest standards possible. This is a full-time travel position, traveling via air and ground to assigned work locations.
*Region Locations: Casa Grande, AZ*
IMMEDIATELY HIRING! Regional Field Mechanic FULL-TIME Opportunity
We’re hiring an Field Mechanic - Rotor Wing responsible for the overall maintenance and safety of our on-site fleet and will be qualified to support our fleet of various helicopters( AS350, Bell 407 and EC135 aircrafts). This is a key role to ensure our team can safely maintain and deliver timely and high-quality transportation services, care and customer service to patients.
- Regional Field Mechanic - Rotor Wing will perform maintenance services including mechanical inspections, screening, repairs and provide regular statuses to the Lead Technician.
- Manage inventory checks to ensure stock of supplies and equipment, regularly update the equipment tracking log, place replacement requests when necessary and document part expenditures.
- Clearly document service paperwork and FAA information as required and adhere to policies and procedures while complying with the company’s information security standards.
- Take pride in sustaining a safe and clean working environment for the aircraft maintenance team and flight crew.
- Use appropriate communication methods to help facilitate coordination of efforts between departments, vendors and team members.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow AMTs and operations team.
Why Choose Med- Trans? As a quality air medical transport service, Med Trans is one of Global Medical Response’s (GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care and check out our comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers.
If your passion is flying and you have the skills to deliver patient care in missions where every second counts, apply today!