LSH is looking for a CFII who is willing to create success for the students training with Lake Superior Helicopters. Most training is conducted in the R-44 helicopter. Duties include both pt. 61/141 flight instruction (VFR,IFR,EXLD) and commercial flying Part 91 Aerial Photo, Survey, Tours, and Part 135 ops.
New employees will be trained by senior staff in local airspace, instruction procedures, and applicable operations. CFII's will be training Private, Instrument, Commercial, External Load, CFI, and CFII applicants when both 61 and 141. Applicants will be able to properly maintain student records, follow through on tasks requested.
Qualified candidates must possess the following:
- Hold and maintain a CFI and CFII in rotorcraft category and helicopter class.
- Hold and maintain at least a 2nd Class medical
- SFAR instructor endorsement for R-44
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrate a high standard of professionalism both in and out of the workplace
Dental insurance, Paid Vacation, Life insurance, 401k, short-term and long-term disability, and Aflac. Company benefit’s offered after company 90 probationary period.