Survival Flight is seeking a full-time Field Maintenance Manager to be based in Batesville, AR. The Field Maintenance Manager is responsible for the administration and direction of aircraft maintenance activities and Aviation Mechanics for Survival Flight in order to comply with FAA and Part 135 air carrier requirements.
- Communicating and coordinating with the Director of Maintenance and Aviation Mechanics the scheduling of maintenance
- Coordinating and approving the scheduling of the assigned Aviation Mechanics time off and vacations to ensure every base has maintenance coverage
- Coordinating technical and logistical support including being on call after hours
- Review and approve materials requested by the Aviation Mechanics
- Ensure all maintenance is documented and performed in accordance with Survival Flight policies and Title 14 CFR Regulations as applicable
- Perform base audits at each assigned base at a minimum of annually