· High school graduation or equivalent diploma AND Three (3) years’ practical experience as an aircraft mechanic, including one (1) year in light aircraft maintenance
· Must hold a valid FAA Aircraft Mechanic License, with both Airframe & Powerplant ratings, that is current, per 14 CFR 65.83
· Must have ample personal mechanic's tools required in aircraft and airframe maintenance and repair
· Must possess a valid Florida driver’s license or have the ability to obtain one within 30 days after start of employment
· Applicants must be tobacco/nicotine free for six months prior to submitting application and during length of employment.
The Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office strives to provide our employees with the best benefits possible. Some of the benefits are Annual Leave (120 hours), Health Insurance, Wellness Incentives, and Education Assistance Program.
The Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office is an EEO/ADA employer and is committed to being a drug free workplace.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.pcsoweb.com/careers
Any questions can be directed to Human Resources at 727-582-6208