Install wires and electrical components into electrical modules and assemblies per engineering drawings and specifications. Perform electrical continuity checks, operational tests per engineering and manufacturer’s instructions.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following:
• Mark wires, assemble lays-up, and terminate (crimp and solder) to engineering schematic specifications.
• Install wires and electrical components into electrical modules and assemblies per engineering drawings and specifications.
• Check drawings for accuracy and applicability for assigned tasks and advises lead and/or supervisor of deficiencies
• Perform electrical continuity checks, operational tests, and acceptance test procedures per engineering and manufacturer’s instructions on harnesses and wired components.
• Troubleshoot, repair, and modify electrical components and assemblies per manufacturer’s instructions, engineering schematics and accepted industry practices.
• Record work progress, certifications, completion and testing on various production documents per company standards and established procedures.
• Maintain shop and work area cleanliness.
• Other Duties as assigned.
Additional Job Requirements
• Regular scheduled attendance
• Indicate the percentage of time spent traveling: 0%
Subject to applicable laws and Air Method’s policies, regular attendance is an essential function of the position. All employees must follow Air Methods’ employment practices and policies.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Hiring Salary Range: $18.59/hr- $22.79/hr
- Bonus/Commission Eligible: No
- Benefits: Air Methods provides a comprehensive benefits package. We believe our benefits should be as diverse as our teammates. We offer competitive medical, dental and vision coverage along with voluntary accident, hospitalization and critical illness coverage, short and long term disability, life and AD&D, time off programs, pretax and Roth 401(k) with a generous company match, tuition reimbursement, profession training and certifications, dependent care support, EAP and concierge services to name just some of what we have to offer.
Air Methods is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.