We invite you to join a team of highly skilled emergency medical experts, pilots and mechanics!
Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
The Helicopter A&P Technician will provide on-site maintenance support for the base aircraft (AS350B3 or EC130) to include maintaining the base aircraft, planning scheduled aircraft maintenance, managing base inventory, maintaining the base library and company owned ground support equipment.
- Performing and documenting maintenance and alterations of aircraft airframe, engines, propellers, and appliances in accordance with the policy and procedures published in the company General Maintenance Manual, Approved Aircraft Inspection Program, manufacturer’s maintenance manuals and associated service documentation, acceptable and approved data as applicable, and 14 CFR regulations
- Ensuring all aircraft maintenance records and associated documents to include all company forms and AAIP checklists, equipment manufacturer’s forms and checklists, and parts approval documents are completed, processed, and maintained in accordance with the company General Maintenance Manual and applicable 14 CFR regulations
- Providing after-hours maintenance on-call support for the regional operational bases as directed
- Maintaining Company owned tools and ground support equipment
- Performing other duties and tasks as assigned by the Regional Maintenance Manager
What We Offer You:
We are dedicated to offering our employees a safe, challenging, professional and team-oriented working environment with competitive compensation and benefits as listed below:
- A pay rate of $65,000-$75,000/yr DOE
- 96 hours of Paid Time Off your first year (Vacation & Holidays)
- $40 monthly cell phone allowance
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Plus much more...